Sweet look for party time ♥

6:05 PM nanita yogur 0 Comments

   ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚  Hello girls  。✰ •* ˚ ♥♥    
these are pictures of a party of a friend. I wanted to change something about the tone of my hair gave him a brown tone, I love the result looks more shiny and healthy.
  my makeup was very natural to apply my BBcream, dust mask and Covergirl
and a Beauty Rush lip gloss.
 

 I have put a dress Express
pink chiffon with tiny stars
Swarovski necklace with my snowflake and a heart, made ​​by me
and my iphone cover of Pink Swarovski and my hellokitty donut by Strapya.
 

well, it was a very cool day I went with some friends to a party very entertainingcarnival themes, the funny thing about it was that had very high shoes and the party was outside and the floor had a lot of rocks and could not walk properly looked like if I was dancing something strange jijijijij but I remained sitting a long time.
    






you like the post
up next
kiss .....
   
att: yogur 
 ....
   

You Might Also Like

0 comments: